|

Top 10 Funny Pictures of Amazing Kids


Funny Pictures: 

This Amazing Kid Don't like to eat hot Dog, he just loves to eat dogs Leg. So Dogs , don't forget to wear your shoes while going outside of your home because these crazy Funny kids Gang wanna eat dogs legs...



Funny Pictures

I am Great Kisser but i don't have any girl friend so i practice my kissing techniques on Pig so ladies you wanna try my soft cute lips for kissing, actually i know 1000 different ways to kissing. So just gimme chance to kiss your lips......


Funny Pictures

Oh my god, she is hot and sexy, i love this lady. hey Beautiful would you like to be my girl friend. Today is your lucky Day because i see something interesting in you.......


Funny Pictures of Amazing kids

Oh My God my gun just pee on my Mouth, Poooo.... why...........


Funny Pictures

Hey i need to wash my hairs. i don't have water in my tabs. so don't tell anyone about this ...ok


Funny Kids

Sometime my mom forget to Take me out from the clothes before washing the clothes. So that's why i have to hang up like this till noon...


Funny Pictures

I am really good Painter. actually i m tattoo designer but my mom don't allow me to use  tattooing machine for tattooing. So i have to use my brush to show my talent 


Funny Pictures

Oh my God My Mom Gonna Kill me. but i was too hungry so i lost my control  and eat like Pig...


Funny Pictures

Hey when i grow up then i will show you my hairstyle. Now you try to make my  face like crazy monkey 


Funny Picture

hey dud, Look at our Fathers they look like a Fat factory. you wanna be like them. I dont want to be like them I want to enjoy with girls....heee hee..  


Posted by Unknown on 00:06. Filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

Recently Added

Recently Commented