|

Top 10 Confusing and Funny Bus Ads

Confusing and Funny Bus Ads 

Hey, let me come inside the bus, i am just hang up with my head


Confusing and Funny Bus Ads

Best way to give slim shape to your bus, just buy this belt and get slim and trim bus, hahahah


Confusing and Funny Bus Ads

Hey wait dogs, i don't wanna hang up like that behind the bus. just stop, i m begging you.....


Confusing and Funny Bus Ads

Hey girls i got really hot and sexy legs... 

Confusing and Funny Bus Ads

Through this way you can save fuel.. hahaah


Confusing and Funny Bus Ads

Lion: I am hungry. i need my launch so don't take it personally. I have to kill you 


Confusing and Funny Bus Ads

Oh in my city there is anaconda. So we should stay where we are...


Confusing and Funny Bus Ads

I feel really good.


Confusing and Funny Bus Ads

Be careful while park your bus or car


Confusing and Funny Bus Ads

hey look, what is this 

Posted by Unknown on 04:41. Filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

Recently Added

Recently Commented